The book Clinical Cardiology: A Disease Specific Approach will appeal to a wide audience of students, teachers, practicing physicians, and cardiologists, who are used to seeing patients with cardiac problem.
- This book presents a selection of over 14 Sections. Each section contains a clinical theme. Under the umbrella of the theme, there are 78 Chapters, containing specific disease.
- Each chapter describes how to interpret and formulate a bedside diagnosis, how to correlate the clinical formulation with imaging and hemodynamic, and how to outline the management.
- A discussion on basic investigations such as ECG, chest X-ray, and echocardiography has been made precise.
- Cardiac catheterization and hemodynamic data of each disease have been discussed in a very comprehensive and lucid approach.
- More than 370 figures, flowcharts, and numerous tables let the reader refer to key facts quickly.
- This book summarizes a wide breadth of material from basic to clinical science in one convenient volume.