- Beneficial to residents, fellows of radiology, and practicing radiologists in their day-to-day work.
- Detailed content covering tremendous conditions, in this manner giving the reader a chunk of wealthy information of the subject.
- Most up-to-date information covering a wide range of maladies.
- Integrates fundamental concepts and updated logical as well as medical-related information of radiology.
- Includes high-quality figures, tables, flowcharts, and photos to make strides in the learning of the reader.
- Focuses on research by accentuating research articles from famous professionals.
Volume 1 of AIIMS-MAMC-PGI’s Comprehensive Textbook of Diagnostic Radiology is a combination of two most important topics, Genitourinary Imaging & Advances in Imaging Technology. The recent technical advances in the field of radiology are progressing at a fabulous pace, making it fundamental for each radiologist to remain side by side with the most recent advancements. The technological advances have helped in taking the subject of radiology to a whole new level which has literally revolutionized the treatment of many pathologies.
Volume 2 of AIIMS-MAMC-PGI’s Comprehensive Textbook of Diagnostic Radiology has two very large topics which cover majority of diseases affecting any population, Paediatric Imaging & Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Imaging. As is true for any organ system, each of these topics needs focused in-depth attention in order to be able to produce a worthwhile document. All our contributors are experts in their subject, and they have put in their best effort to produce this volume.
Volume 3 of AIIMS-MAMC-PGI’s Comprehensive Textbook of Diagnostic Radiology deals with two very important subjects in the day-to-day practice of any radiologist, Chest and Cardiovascular Imaging & Musculoskeletal and Breast Imaging. Each of these in itself is a vast subject with its own special issues. An effort has been made to cover all the angles for each of these subjects by authors with many years of training and vast experience in each subject.
Volume 4 of AIIMS-MAMC-PGI’s Comprehensive Textbook of Diagnostic Radiology is a standalone topic, Neuroradiology Including Head and Neck Imaging. Neuroradiology has evolved tremendously in the last two decades in both diagnostic and interventional domains which has remarkably changed our approach to many neurological disorders. This volume tries to comprehensively cover all aspects of this sub specialization with utmost precision and care by authors having several years of training and vast experience in their subject.