- The practical substance of this text is aimed at all doctors who assess, and prescribe for patients with cardiovascular problems.
- The book tells you which drugs are best choice and which are not advisable; for example, atenolol a most used beta blocker is not recommended; angiotensin receptor blockers are poorly effective, but are overly prescribed.
- One million diabetics die annually in India and 1.5 million in China. The author has recently shown that diabetics have high blood sitosterol and advises on therapy for diabetic sitosterolemia.
- The chapters on ECG Interpretation Made Easy, Arrhythmias Diagnosis and Treatment are packed with practical steps.
- The chapter on Chest X-ray Interpretation is a surprise; the heart and lung move in concert.
- Bulleted statements allow rapid retrieval.
Chapters 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 contain video(s).