- This book contains information from basics to the most advances for enhanced learning, examination preparation, and clinical practice. Latest imaging platforms and images with interpretation are discussed at length.
- Detailed description about the diseases of retina and vitreous and management with each disease being discussed in separate sections and then chapters.
- Contains information in the form of Tables, Flowcharts and Figures in a comprehensive manner for rapid reference and efficient recall.
- Includes multiple colored clinical pictures, ultrawide field imaging, fundus autofluorescence, high-resolution optical coherence tomography, OCT angiography apart from fundus fluorescein imaging, and indocyanine green angiography.
- Contains detailed update on evolving surgical technology and techniques along with recent advances in vitreoretinal surgeries and future horizons in retinal disease and management. Surgical videos are enclosed with book.
- A textbook on “Retina” and reference guide for all residents, vitreoretinal fellows clinical ophthalmologists with in-depth understanding of the subject in simple language.
Chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 47, 50 and 58 contain video(s).